Round Grove Baptist Church was founded in 1865. The church drew its name from the grove of oak trees in which it was located. Under the leadership and vision of former pastor Bob Holman, the church continued to grow and impact the community. In December of 1995, after nearly a century in the same building, the congregation moved into a new facility with classrooms, offices, and a worship center seating over 500. In 1998, Round Grove opened up Round Grove Christian Academy. Today, RGCA offers a Christian education in grades preschool through 12th. There is no doubt that God has used this church over the years for His perfect plan and He continues to use the great people of Round Grove for His works and for His glory.